White Ravyn Images - Photographer Model in Pocatello, ID
I started experimenting with Photoshop programs in 1998 with Adobe Photoshop 2.0. Since then Photoshop has come a long way and so have I, although I still consider myself to be at an intermediate level.
Everything I know about digital editing I learned on my own as I have had no formal training. I learned early on that I can always undo what I have done which gave me the courage to try everything. I do some photography and model but digital editing is my favorite part of the process!
I hope to eventually create my own studio where I will be able to provide the model coaching, photography and editing without having to outsource for anything.
Clean, crisp, clear photos are the easiest to work with, but I have displayed a few of my attempts to correct problems such as blur and pixelization in my portfolio as I have been working on expanding my skills.
My forte is in special effects but I can also do retouch work. Ironically, for some of the special effects work I do an UNCLEAR photo works better. It's just the way the filters work, I guess.
- Christina Harper Portrait Beauty Wedding Photographer in Boise, ID
- Fashion Glamour Portrait Photography in Sacramento, CA
- Clayton Bruster Editorial Fashion Photographer in Tujunga, CA
- Souleye Cisse Fashion Beauty Photographer in Washington DC
- Daniel Shippey Wedding Portrait Photographer in Tifton, Georgia
- When Paddison Character Portrait Photographer in Seattle, WA
- Valentine A. Braten Freelance Photographer in Toppenish, WA