Tariq Muttalib Poeticera Custom Jewelry Designer U.S.A
Artist Tariq Muttalib, creates jewelry that is an alternative to the mass produced items found in various areas of the world market. Each necklace from Poeticera is a unique one-of-a-kind piece incorporating genuine stones,custom glass work, and detailed craftsmanship.
The base for stringing the jewelry and artwear is hemp, my favorite material to work with because it provides a natural earth toned color, is earth friendly, and supplies the necessary durability.
A multitude of knots of hemp are combined to make what this Chicago born designer coins as functional artwear. Inspired by celestial representations of glass combined with gems, Tariq Muttalib creates metal-free jewelry with layers of colors and textures. He has been creating jewelry for the past 7 years and founded his company, Poeticera, in the spring of 2004.
Poeticera prides itself on the creative features and original designs of attractive color combination, detailed weaving, and complex knot-work. Since starting the company the jewelry has been in several retail and specialty shops around the U.S. and has been featured in Bead & Button Magazine (“your work section”; 2/2007) and Belle Armoire (Jewelry Special Vol. 3; 8/2007).
- Fiasco Handmade Jewelry Design Studio in Griswold, CT
- Marion Carsten Jewelry Designer in Germany
- Skarlett Rawk Lingerie Jewelry Model in Nashville, TN
- Kristie Kennedy Wedding Makeup Artist inTallahassee FL
- Bobby Scalia, Jr. Custom Clothing Designer in Philadelphia, PA
- Mayelin Bernal Fashion Bikini Lingerie Model In Tampa, FL
- Kristie Kennedy Wedding Fashion Makeup Artist in Tallahassee