Couture Weaves Professional Hair Weaving in New York
Tanika was born in New York City and raised in Toronto, Ontario (Canada) where she attended Cosmetology School.
Tanika came back to New York City at the age of eighteen to pursue a career as a professional model -- which didn’t work out quite to her expectations. After several fashion related jobs, Tanika decided to give hair weaving a try. That’s when she discovered her ability to create model/celebrity weaves for the average woman!
Personal Message From Tanika:
Ladies, you can trust that my weaves are not only s3xy but affordable and durable too. My weaves are for the women of the world that are trying to make a statement with their hair. Trying to make their mark in this world, whether it be in the corporate world or the entertainment world.
No one should know that your hair isn’t really your hair - but according to me, if you brought it IT’S YOURS! I make my weaves so incredibly realistic that sometimes I can’t even tell where the client’s hair weaves starts and where it ends.
People always ask me: what makes a good hair weave? I tell them it’s truly a combination of three things:
- The method that is used when weaving the hair
- The proper measurements of the hair
- How much the hair weave truly resembles the client's natural hair texture.
If these three requirements are met, you can be sure you’re getting the best hair weave possible!
My weaves are for the Divas of NYC. Remember ladies the world is your runway!
- Forever Young Hair Salon - Hair Weaves, Lashes - Indianapolis, IN
- Shear Blends - Extension Weaves, Braids, Haircuts - Houston TX
- Tangled Hair Removers Detanglers Mobile Stylists in Washington
- Diva Cosmetologist Hair Stylist in Arlington, Texas
- Janel Smith Hair Extensions Cut Color in New York
- Tamekia Scott Hair Stylist in Jackson, Mississippi
- Diana Garner Weaves Makeup Skin Care in Philadelphia, PA