Right Light Fashion Portrait Photographer in Salt Lake City, Utah
What's in my portfolio is pretty basic. I've been working on learning lighting techniques and just feeling a bit more comfortable shooting people. Now, I'm ready to get serious.
I want to work with models, designers, etc. who aren't afraid to push the limits of "decency". My "base" is probably Goth, with branches into all sorts of things, from cutesy to fetish. Splashing blood on stuff to be shocking isn't my style.
I want art. I want a story. I want a reason for this picture. Know what I mean?
And, yes, it might have blood, it might be shocking, and it might have some serious sensual stuff. But whatever is in the image better have a reason.
So - no, I'm not ultra-experienced yet. I just have images in my head, and a drive for artistic perfection.
Since I've discovered where my vision is, I've never been so alive and alert.
- Vikki Vyle Alternative Cosplay Model in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Jessica Perry Family Fashion Photographer in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Genivev Fashion Lingerie Swimsuit Model in Dallas, TX
- Jim Brown Fashion Glamour Photographer in Dallas, TX
- Katie Potter Editorial Photographer In Maryland
- Sonia Bourdon Fashion Beauty Portrait Photographer in Montreal, Canada
- Melvin McClanhan Portrait Photographer in Coral Springs, FL