Mia Moriguchi Makeup Artist Esthetician in Honolulu, HI
Mia was born and raised on the island of Kauai. She started her career as a makeup artist in 2002 after taking makeup artistry classes from Susan Page Modeling.
After graduating from high school she moved to Oahu to obtain her college degree and started working for Beverly Kaneshige, doing hair and makeup for weddings.
When she graduated from college she attended Ampy's Institute of Advanced Aesthetics. She obtained her Esthetician License in March 2008, and is currently working at Face It Permanent Makeup Center & Day Spa.
Mia specializes in makeup, skincare, and waxing. She strives to bring out each persons' natural beauty, inside and out.
Her expertise in aesthetics ensures satisfaction to her clients. Conveniently located in town she is also willing to go on location for all of your beauty needs.
She has over 6 years of experience in makeup and has been licensed as an esthetician since March 2008.
- Lena T. Hanson Makeup Artist Esthetician in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Allie G. Wedding Beauty Makeup Artist Esthetician in Fairfield, CA
- Renee Bandes Airbrush Makeup Artist, Esthetician on Long Island, NY
- Kim Henkel Makeup, Skin Care, Male Grooming in New York
- Pink Diamond On Location Hair & Makeup Artistry in Santa Maria, CA
- Kirstin Ryan Special FX Makeup Artists Esthetician in Anaheim, CA
- Rachel Bush Airbrush Makeup Artist Esthetician in Phoenix, AZ