Merton Muaremi Hair And Makeup Artist in Melbourne, Australia
Merton Muaremi is a hair & makeup artist based in Melbourne travelling on fashion's super highway. Memories of his earliest years are filled with pencils, paint brushes and splashes of colour.
Muaremi is best renowned for his creative versatility enabling a seamless progression from captivating raw beauty to directional high-end editorials.
His artistry has featured in numerous advertising campaigns, runway shows and magazine including Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Culture, Pulp, Spook and Yen.
Local devotees include Deborah Lee Furness, Georgii Speakman, Jessica Mauboy and Frances O'Connor.
Merton recently also got to work with amazing androgynous super model, Andrej Pejic.
Muaremi's extensive portfolio of work over the last 9 years has seen him travel throughout Australia, and has taken him to the US and Canada.
- Jacqueline Parker Hair And Makeup Artist in Melbourne, Australia
- Spring Super Makeup Artist Hair Stylist in New York City
- Nyree Leather Hair, Makeup Artist in Melbourne, Australia
- Jennifer Foo Hair Makeup, Special FX Artist in Sydney, Australia
- Irinas Wedding Bridal Makeup Artist in Melbourne, Australia
- Mark Bury Editorial Architectural Photographer in Melbourne, Australia
- Sean Weidemann Fashion Wedding Photographer in Melbourne, Australia