Mercy Ivory Photographer - Artist Developement in Los Angeles
Mercy J. Ivory is an accomplished professional photographer with over 12 years of experience.
Starting his photographic career while still at school, Mercy, at the ripe old age of 16, had his first sports photos published way back in 1990 in "The Star" A national evening newspaper.
This early success prompted a freelance photojournalist career, and Mercy started supplying the national magazines and journals with his photos in the early 90’s
Mercy had his photos published in a major South African magazine, with covers and features in monthly magazines such as SCOPE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, PENTHOUSE, STYLE, STAR, SATYR, SQUIRE, STAG and a host of other well known publications.
Mercy J. Ivory graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering in 2001, underscoring his strong technical competence. Mercy J. Ivory has traveled the entire USA, finally settled in Los Angeles, CA from where he operates to this day.
- Stefan Meisel Photographer Video Journalist in Ivory Coast West Africa
- White Ivory Photography | Weddings Portraits in South West Florida
- David Allio Photojournalist Digital Artist in HI - NV - GA
- John Molligo Photographer Cinematographer in Boise, Idaho
- Marianna Elias Beauty Airbrush Makeup Artist in Los Angeles
- George Atsametakis Sports Events Photography in Athens, Greece
- Liliana Wedding Portrait Photographer in Northern California