Marion Carsten Jewelry Designer in Germany
Marion Carsten is a handcrafted-jewelry maker from Germany. Prior to establishing her business in Shanghai, where she lived for seven years, she was trained by masters of traditional jewelry-making techniques in Europe and has worked professionally with a well-known atelier in Germany.
Customers for her private commissions include the likes of Bulgari and Cartier. Her products have been featured in ELLE, Harper’s Bazaar, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Luxe, Time Out Shanghai and many other well-recognized publications.
With an eye for detail and perfection, Marion Carsten personally crafted several distinctive and eye-catching collections drawing from reinterpretations of formal elements in Asian cultures.
Her European roots shine through in the simplicity and timelessness of her designs, which uses a unique combination of leather, pearls, and precious metals. She plays with these contrasting elements of roughness and perfection to bring about a style that is both functional and stylish, perfect for the modern woman.
It’s not just women that are catered for either – she also offers a smart range of sterling cufflinks, as well as classic rings and bracelets.
- Fiasco Handmade Jewelry Design Studio in Griswold, CT
- Tariq Muttalib Poeticera Custom Jewelry Designer U.S.A
- FRFR Photography - Still Life, Product, Interiors in Shanghai, China
- Bobby Scalia, Jr. Custom Clothing Designer in Philadelphia, PA
- Christina Cleary Professional Make Up Artist in Sydney, Australia
- Martin Domke Portrait Street Photographer in Cottbus, Germany
- Krisztina Zettner Wardrobe Stylist in Frankfurt am Main, Germany