Marianna Elias Beauty Airbrush Makeup Artist in Los Angeles
Marianna Elias is a second generation makeup artist. At the age of 5 she was caught playing with her uncle’s makeup kit. Her uncle was a very successful painter and makeup artist in Europe. Marianna started to learn from her mentor and practiced painting and makeup growing up.
Realizing that makeup was her passion she moved to Los Angeles to follow her dreams.
Marianna has over 50 major projects under her belt in film and television including House MD, Star Trek (2009), House Bunny, Privileged to name a few.
She also has a variety of celebrities that she has worked with on projects and as a personal. Her career and talent also expands to several national commercials such as Pepsi, Porsche Cayman, T-Mobile, etc.
Her editorial career includes several spreads in European magazines with the most resent one being for Italian Luomo Vogue with rock star guitar legend Slash and wife Perla.
Her love and gratitude for what she does keep her attitude fresh and friendly. She is very easy going and makes everyone comfortable on her makeup chair. Her talent has made her one of the best in the industry.
Check out her website at www.mariannaelias.com
She also shares all her makeup tips and tricks through her blog at www.TheGlamReporter.com
- Marianna Scarola Makeup Hair Artist in Vancouver, BC
- Teal Druda Make-up Artist & Hair Stylist in Los Angeles
- Allison Dep Makeup Artist, Medical Camouflage in Los Angeles
- Wendy Robin On-Location Celebrity Makeup Artist in Honolulu, HI
- Tanya Williams Hairstylist Beauty Makeup Artist in Los Angeles
- A-List Artistry - Airbrush Bridal Makeup Artist in Syracuse, NY
- Rebekah Wedding Mobile Makeup Artist in Sydney Australia