Mags Kavanaugh MakeUp Artist Hair Stylist in Clearwater, Florida
Mags Kavanaugh for California Beauty Studios, Inc. Mags brings 30+ years of expertise in all aspects of the industry from Film, T.V., Stage, to the Oscars & Emmys.
She is a National Education Director for Haircared.com and International Brand Ambassador for Compagnia Del Colore. She has worked for Clairol, Logics and Matrix and was one of the few "Ask the Expert" for Loreal's Matrix and Logics since 1986.
As a Trichologist, Mags has emerged as one of the nationally recognized experts in the industry of hair care.
Trained by the best in the business:
Vidal Sassoon - haircutting
Louis Licari - corrective color, foil highlighting, color chemistry
Vivienne Mackinder - scissor & razor cutting, dresswork, editorial work,
Mary Quant - make-up, fantasy make-up
Paul Mitchell - hair cutting, styling
Alan Benfield Bush - cutting, convex cutting
Dwight Miller - cutting
Marvin Westmore - para- medical make-up, runway make-up, movie & TV make -up, corrective make-up
UCLA - Trichology and Cosmetic Chemistry
Yamano Beauty College - Beverly Hills Ca.
Newberry School of Hair Design- Hollywood Ca.
Mags is now the one ready to help stylists reach their goals.
Mags always knew stylists needed help and always envisioned a virtual place where everyone could learn from each others' question & answers. Mags decided to fill in that gap by creating AskMags.com her own Educational Cosmetology Website, a place stylists could come to learn how to do things correctly and have fun learning and talking to each other.
- Marie Webb Advertising Makeup Artist in Greenbelt, MD
- Kimberli Denton Advertising Hair Stylist in Boise, ID
- Samantha Baker Hair Stylist in Chandler, Arizona
- Shiro Shears - Professional Hair Styling Shears for Pro Stylists
- Darlene Brehm Hair Stylist in Maplewood, MN
- Karen Kobylka Hair Stylist Makeup Artist in Edmonton, Canada
- MakeupByMarie - Airbrush Make-up Artists Hair Stylists in Washinton DC