Toronto Wedding and Engagement Photography
Our Philosophy on wedding photography is simple - it's your day and we will do our best to make it everything you want it to be. We make a point of spending time with you prior to your wedding, making sure that we know exactly what it is you desire and what you hold as the most special moments of the day.
We like to think of ourselves as storytellers. We strive to capture not only the planned events of the day, but the utterly unplanned reactions that happen as a result. This philosophy results in photography that is as unique as your wedding day and the people in it.
We hope that by looking at our photographs you get a feel for our approach. With us, it isn't about any particular style of photography, but about capturing the most beautiful, emotionally relevant record of the events and feelings of your day.
What is our ultimate goal?
Amazing pictures, gorgeous albums, tears of happiness and lots of giggles.
When you are ready, please contact us for a free consultation - we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Rene Minnis Wedding Photographer in Sabattus, Maine
- Robert Knapp Wedding Photographer in Portland, OR
- Studio48 - Wedding Family Photographer in Minneapolis, MN
- Angela Cardas Wedding Photographer in Eugene Portland OR
- Wedding And Portrait Photographer in Maryland
- Melissa Kosswig Portraiture Wedding Photography in Farmington, CT
- K A Style Photography - Weddings Portraits in Syracuse NY