Laura Dandridge Special Effects Makeup Artist in Orlando, FL
Laura Dandridge is the owner of Creature-Works and a Special Effects Make-Up artist. She specializes in Theater, Prosthetic, Character, Movie, Body Art, Runway, Airbrush, and Television makeup.
Laura was born in Orlando Florida and has always carried a passion for the arts at an early age. Enamored by film making, she decided on a career path that allowed her to pursue a passion in the Special Effects Make-Up industry, and has had no regrets. Special Effects Make-up is of special note to Laura, since it is one of the only fields in which a sculpture can be made real.
In "FX" Make-Up it is also essential for an artist to be proficient in almost every aspect of the final project. From sculpting to molding, designing to painting, hair laying to application, a makeup artist must know much about each skill set.. or fail.
Where else but in FX Make-Up can you apply your skills in so many avenues such as Theater, Prosthetic, Character, Movie, Theme park, Body Art, Runway, High Fashion, Airbrush, Television, Fantasy, Horror... and anything else you can think of? Ever since she made her choice Laura has done nothing but apply herself to mastering her craft.
So if you're in need of a Special Effects Make-Up Artist, please feel free to contact Laura for a list of prices, availability, or to ask any questions that you may have. Prices may vary based on time, materials needed, and travel.
Creature-Works is based out of Orlando Florida, but is willing to travel.
- Kristen Nugent Airbrush Makeup Artist Stylist in Orlando, FL
- Laura Lara Make-up Artist in Huntington Park, CA
- Jamie Blair Special Effects Make-up Artist in West Hollywood, CA
- Airbrush And Special Effects Makeup in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Kate Toney Make-Up Artist in Orlando, FL
- Felis Cabrera Beauty Special Effects Make Up Artist in Los Angeles
- Kristina Repullo Make Up Artist in North Port, Florida