Krystle Easter Fashion Photographer in Wasilla, Alaska
"Photography truly is romantic..there has to be some sort of chemistry between the photographer and its model.." -Krystle
I am very creative and very artistic when it comes to my work. I put my whole heart into what I do. A lot of my photos tend to lean towards a vintage feel with a modern look.
I am currently working on 3 collections to showcase this fall in the Anchorage Art Community. I am also in the works of publishing a book called "Surreal Beauty" which will hopefully be out next year. I am building a portfolio/resume to send to Conde Nast Publishing who handle Glamour, Vogue, Allure and so on.
I have dreams and I plan on obtaining these dreams. I am looking to build a team of MUAS/Hair Stylists/Wardrobe designers and Graphic Designers. I may end up starting a modeling agency. We will see.
I am very ambitious and dedicated. I will be where I want to be in 3 years Good Lord willing.
Please feel free to contact me if interested in working with me. I travel! :)
- "There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." -Ernst Haas-
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." -Ansel Adams-
"Most things in life are moments of pleasure and a lifetime of embarrassment; photography is a moment of embarrassment and a lifetime of pleasure." -Tony Benn-
"I just think it's important to be direct and honest with people about why you're photographing them and what you're doing. After all, you are taking some of their soul." -Mary Ellen Mark
- "Photography to the amateur is recreation, to the professional it is work, and hard work too, no matter how pleasurable it may be." -Edward Weston-
"Some photographers take reality...and impose the domination of their own thought and spirit. Others come before reality more tenderly and a photograph to them is an instrument of love and revelation." -Ansel Adams-
"Often while traveling with a camera we arrive just as the sun slips over the horizon of a moment, too late to expose film, only time enough to expose our hearts." -Minor White-
- Christine Szeredy Fashion Photographer in Charlotte, NC
- Jennifer Willard Maternity Newborn Photographer In Perth, Canada
- Matej Zobavnik Portrait Art Photographer in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Alicia Nicole Photographer in Coral Springs, FL
- Melissa Kosswig Portraiture Wedding Photography in Farmington, CT
- Renee Buhnerkemper Professional Photographer in Pearland, TX
- Jacob Chinn Wedding Beauty Kids Photographer in Tucson, AZ