Kriz Crane Beauty Runway Make-up Artist in Los Angeles
I believe makeup should make someone look beautiful and not look like they have a lot of makeup on.
So, when someone looks at your face they say "wow, you look beautiful!" and not "wow, nice makeup" You want them to see you and not the makeup.
I also believe the same with hair, I like $exy and free and not too stiff or up and tight. Although I can do anything with makeup and hair, I prefer beauty.
I have many years experience and have worked on TV, Film, Print, Runway, Web and HD. I LOVE what I do!!
- Mandy Carpenter Fashion Runway Makeup Artist in Los Angeles
- Keshia Wedding Fashion Makeup And Hair Artist in Washington, DC
- Heather Wilson Airbrush Makeup Artist in Phoenix, AZ
- Candy Tan Creative Bridal MakeUp Artist in Singapore
- Deborah Lake Clean Beauty Makeup Artist in Los Angeles
- Deedee Runway Weddings Theater Makeup Artist in Temecula, CA
- Pink Diamond On Location Hair & Makeup Artistry in Santa Maria, CA