Kenecia Lashae Fashion Airbrush Wedding Makeup Artist in New York
As a little girl my grandmother would get ready for work in the morning and I would get up with her. She would release her rollers, powder her nose, and spray on Chanel No. 5. What really caught my eye was the lipstick that she applied after her morning coffee.
It was the color of the pomegranates that we had in the back yard. She would kiss me on my cheeks before leaving each morning. I would run to the mirror and blend the kisses into blush.
My name is Kenecia Lashae and I have been a make up artist since 2000.
I began freelancing for a variety of lines and gained a position at a reputable cosmetic boutique as the key artist. While working in the studio I have learned many styles of make up application and career advancement choices.
My expectations are to network with photographer, models, and other MUAs! I am open to testing with excellent teams and only AGENCY models. I can do light hair but prefer to work with a hair stylist. Otherwise, I am looking for paid work.
I will show up on time and be professional. I expect the same from you. I respect what you do as an art and welcome constructive criticism. If you are not serious about your craft please do not contact me.
Peace & Blessings,
- Charlotte Bentley Advertising Fashion Makeup Artist in New York
- Shannon Barnes Makeup Artist in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Gosia Foster Makeup Artist in Carlsbad - San Diego, CA
- Christal Bickel Makeup Artist Ventura, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles
- Salon Moda - Wedding Make-up Artists, Hairstylists in Springfield, MO
- Kimya Crawford Makeup Artistry Hair Styling in Baltimore, MD
- Paula Heckenast Airbrush Makeup Artist in Chicago IL