Kao Vey Saephanh Wedding Editorial Hair Artist in San Francisco
Kao isn't just a hair stylist, he's an artist who specializes in hair. After earning a master's of fine arts from NYU's prestigious Tisch School of the Arts, the dancer-turned-salon owner embarked on a decade-plus career as a hair stylist, earning accolades along the way.
In 2010, he was named best hair artist at the San Francisco Fashion Awards and winner of the KMS Session Stylist Search contest. This year, he opened Salon KaoVey, located in the sleek and convenient Sola Studios on Market Street.
Kao still dabbles in dance, particularly when the two passions overlap, such as styling the season five contestants of So You Think You Can Dance when they performed in San Francisco.
Now let him turn his attention toward you. Whether you want a haircut, color, bridal design, or Keratin treatment, Kao can make you into a masterpiece.
- Heather Salisbury Master Stylist, Owner of Dolled Up Hair Salon
- Audrey Boyd Expert Hair Stylist in Los Angeles
- Alison Wolf Color Expert, Hair Replacement in Palm Coast Village, FL
- Salon Moda - Wedding Make-up Artists, Hairstylists in Springfield, MO
- Rani Fashion Wedding Hair, Make-Up Artist in Sydney, Australia
- Francesca Spatafora Wedding Hair Extensions Haircuts in Staten Island
- Sierra Jones Hair Stylist in Douglasville, Georgia