John Molligo Photographer Cinematographer in Boise, Idaho
Born 1961 in Mineola, NY. I've been taking photographs and making films since elementary school.
I spent the early 1980's in the US Navy as an Electrician's Mate on the USS Hermitage (LSD-34); and, to quell the intense boredom, began taking documentary photos of our operations in Beirut, Morocco, and Cuba (as well as travel photos of Southern Europe and Spain).
Desiring a career as a Photojournalist after my discharge, I first began working in a Professional Photographic Lab. This (coupled with horrible economic times) began a strange and winding path in which I worked as a Newspaper Stringer, Photographer's Assistant in New York City (illustration, fashion, and catalogue work), Commercial Photographer, 16mm Film Camera Operator, Film Editor, Independent Filmmaker, Television MCO and Production Assistant, Audio/Visual Engineer, Photojournalist, and Fine Art Photographer.
I currently shoot medium and large format film for silver gelatin exhibition/gallery prints. I also take occasional commercial assignments and actively seek documentary assignments or projects.
- James Jacobson Fashion Portrait Photographer in Portland, OR
- Mercy Ivory Photographer - Artist Developement in Los Angeles
- Regine Leonie Stock Photographer in Brooklyn, New York
- Mark Bolster Corporate Advertising Photographer in Pittsburgh, PA
- Bre' Cameron Wedding Kids Portrait Photographer in San Diego, CA
- Jay Piboontum Travel Documentary Aviation Photographer in Phoenix, AZ
- Rei Mooney Portrait Photography In Honolulu, Hawaii