John Manning Fashion Corporate Photography in Chicago IL
I discovered my passion for creating artistic images in the process of becoming a fashion photographer. My education was in mathematics and science, and my experience was in advertising.
When I became a photographer I realized retrospectively that my whole life had been devoted to beauty in many different forms. Fashion photography is one of those genres where we can usually create art while doing our work.
When doing other work as a commercial photographer, I try for artistry, because art per se is not usually possible.
During the last 20 years I've had the privilege of working all over the world with many thousands of beautiful fashion, beauty, and glamour models. My favorites are those who are as passionate about creating beautiful images as I am, models that become co-creators with me, and work with me to achieve something special, especially the expression of intense mood.
I'm inspired by great films, music, and art – and by that special face. Almost every day I feel the urge to try something new and to re-create myself and my work. Almost every day I re-experience the exuberance of beauty.
- Adam Rowell Fashion Portrait Photographer in San Diego, CA
- Kelly Watkins Portraits Photographer in San Diego, CA
- Rod Pilcher Beauty Fashion Glamour Photographer in Denver, Colorado
- John Canning Fine Art Photography in Boca Raton, FL
- Joy Staelens Hair Designer in Pembroke Pines, FL
- Candy Tan Creative Bridal MakeUp Artist in Singapore
- Marcello Rostagni Glamour Photographer in Reno, Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe