Heather Salisbury Master Stylist, Owner of Dolled Up Hair Salon
After 9 years of being a hairdresser (4 years at a multiple award winning salon in Northern Raleigh), I got to the point of my career where my skills, professionalism, discipline, and personality began allowing me to not only love my job as hair designer, but also begin seeing ways I could improve my guest’s overall experience.
The best way to ensure you get the absolute best service possible is to give you the time and attention you need to effectively communicate exactly ‘what it is’ you want out of your service. After that, executing your desired look is my passion.
With music blaring and the clock ticking – this can be a huge challenge for the stylist and the guest at a large scale salon.
Have you ever felt rushed when you go to a salon?
Have you ever felt like your hair stylist wasn’t giving you their full attention?
I make sure that’ll never happen to you again!
The personalized and friendly atmosphere I’ve created at Dolled Up gives you adequate time and my complete, undivided attention.
When you’re in my chair, I want to WOW you each and every and visit!
- Heather Salisbury Master Hairstylist in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Kao Vey Saephanh Wedding Editorial Hair Artist in San Francisco
- Salon Moda - Wedding Make-up Artists, Hairstylists in Springfield, MO
- Ladii Angela's Hair Extension and Coloring in Virginia Beach
- Sean Mejia Fashion Wedding Hair Stylist in Long Beach, CA
- Valencia Jackson Makeup Artist - Stylist - Esthetician in Suitland, MD
- MsBellaPariah Alternative Plus Size Fashion Model in Livermore, CA