FRFR Photography - Still Life, Product, Interiors in Shanghai, China
Francois Trezin is a still life photographer (product, creative still life, interior) based in Shanghai since 2007.
He's shooting regularly for magazines such as ELLE decoration China, Modern Weekly, The Outlook Magazine, Lohas, U+ among others, and for advertising catalogs (HP, Mark Fairwhale, Jack Walk).
His studio is located in the center of Shanghai, on Maoming Bei road.
His personal work has been exhibited in France (Angle gallery in St-Paul-3-chateaux, Le Lieu Unique in Nantes, Le Luxy in Ivry-sur-Seine and in Chaumont-sur-Loire castle soon), in Japan (Agra), and in China (AM art space in Shanghai, Zendai MoMa in Shanghai, TS1 gallery in Beijing 798).
- Marion Carsten Jewelry Designer in Germany
- Nina - Product Photographer in Shenzhen, China
- Ken Tam Editorial Fashion Photographer in Guangdong China
- Global One Ltd. Artist Management Model Agency in Beijing, China
- Berkley Wang Chinese Glamour Model in Bangkok, Thailand
- Tom Altany Commercial Portrait Photographer in Pittsburgh, PA
- Daryl Banks Wedding Photography in Toronto, Canada