European School of Esthetics in Huntsville, AL
The objective of the Estheticians course concentrates on the health, care, and attractiveness of the skin and on the artistic use of cosmetics. The overall objective of this course is to prepare students for careers in the diversified areas of skin care.
Seminars in Skin Care and Make-Up
Full Service Cosmetology Salon
Plus Much More
Esthetician Course Outline:
This program is a 1,200 credit hour course designed to teach students the correct, systematic, and efficient methods of performing all tasks that are covered by the board of cosmetology.
In addition, students will be able to comprehend, analyze, and integrate theoretical skin care knowledge with practical skill performance. Upon enrollment the student will be given a comprehensive student outline.
- European School of Makeup in Los Angeles
- Mila Reynaud Music Events Photographer in Los Angeles
- Beauty Cosmetology Schools Directory - BeautySchoolsDirectory.com
- Brittanie Fashion Wedding Makeup Artist in Corpus Christi, TX
- ANGEL FACE Makeup Artistry in Huntsville, Alabama
- San Diego Model Management
- Renee Bandes Airbrush Makeup Artist, Esthetician on Long Island, NY