McIntyre Photography - Actor Headshots Fashion Events in New York
What IS a great photo? First of all, it must look like YOU! A beautiful, glamorous photo doesn't do you any good if the casting director doesn't recognize you when you walk into your audition. Your headshot can be beautiful AND look like you. A great photo is one that captures your personality and conveys your unique look.
What to expect from McIntyre Photography:
The most important thing about your photo session is that you are comfortable! Before we start shooting, we'll take some time to discuss what you're looking for. If you're an actor, you'll tell us about the kind of roles you play and we'll talk about how to take photos that will get you called in for those parts.
If you're a singer or a musician, you can tell us a little about your sound, your style, and how you'd like to market yourself. Models - we'll take a look at the kind of work you do or would like to do and figure out what kind of photos you need. You may bring as many outfits as you like to your session.
Solid colors are best. Women, bring the makeup that you would wear to an audition or a go see. Men, you generally don't need makeup unless you're going for a very specific look. Full sessions include unlimited digital shots - we will shoot as many takes as you like in as many outfits as you like!
- Taylor Hooper Headshot Beauty Photographer in Manhattan, NY
- Natalie Kita Glamour Photographer in Philadelphia - Baltimore - AC
- Bob Jones Fashion Glamour Photography in Syracuse, NY
- Alex Manfredini Hollywood Style Glamour Photographer in Miami, Florida
- Genivev Fashion Lingerie Swimsuit Model in Dallas, TX
- Studio Headshots NYC - Actors Models Corporate Headshot Photography
- Calvin Pennick JR Model Headshot Photographer in Houston, TX