Miss Emily Ann Emmett Make Up Artist in Newcastle, UK
I have been a make up artist for five years now and love what i do. I started out at m.a.c cosmetics, here is a list of some my experience:-
* M.A.C Cosmetics where i was a retail artist and gained alot of experience in most aspects of make up application.
* M.A.C Cosmetics trained me up to being Fashion Certified.
* I was promoted to product specialist.
* I attended workshops with Terry Barber.
* I Have taken part in many fashion shoots and shows which include.
* Going st Andrews University in Edinborough every year to do the fashion show for graduating fashion students and local designers which was a very good experience from which i learned alot. It was great working with m.a.c pro artists.
* Hairdresser of the year awards.
* Loreal Colour Trophy and other hairdressing awards.
* Toni and Guy shoots.
* I have done work with local modelling agents.
* Shoots with Vien Le Wood fashion designer.
* Models portfolio work.
* Newspapers = The Sun, The Chronicle.
To name a few.
* I have had alot of experience in teaching how to apply everyday make up or make up for that special occasion.
* I have alot of experience in bridal make up and have also done make up for asian weddings.
* I have also done work for Urban Decay and New I'D and Burlingtons.
You could also have a look at my myspace profile as there are more pictures myspace.com/beautycanbemadeup
- Heather Carly Beauty Fashion Makeup Artist in Baltimore, MD
- Jennifer Reneer Bridal Makeover Make-up Artist in Houston, TX
- Mary Fennello Professional Makeup Artist in Phoenix, Arizona
- Crystal Islas Wedding Airbrushing Makeup Artist in Glendale, AZ
- Lucie Oliver Hair and Makeup Artist in Surrey - London
- MakeupByKrys Airbrush Make-up Artist in Los Angeles
- Danielle Muzac Airbrush Makeup Artist & Eye Lash Queen in Miami