Candace Whaley Editorial Fashion Stylist in Philadelphia, PA
My name is Candace Whaley and I'm a fashion stylist that specializes in editorial / commercial and film styling. I started my own brand of styling called Authentic8ke Style, short for Authentic C8ke Style.
This style is a blend of fashion trends past, present and future. Everything is mixed and baked to perfection!I have worked on different projects locally with companies such as the Philadelphia Daily news as well as local production companies such as Backseat Productions that produce independent films in the Tri-State area.
I have assisted with Celebrity LA and NY based Stylist and Photographers; had print work in local publications and had a cameo on a Fashion Styling reality show. I'm a very bubbly spirit that always finds humor in life.
I love to smile and dance when I'm excited on set and I'm very fun and easy going. Just a taste of this industry has taught me to toughen up and speak up. The fashion world can be very brutal and you have to learn how to take things with a "Grain of salt" so to speak. One person that I admire, Kelly Cutrone for such knoweledge and experience in the fashion world.
She has taught me that "If you have to Cry, go outside" (well she didn't personally tell me that...lol) Reading her book really inspired me more then ever. I hope that everyone can find their passion as I have.
This love for fashion styling will never DIE...
- Lael Marshall Wardrobe Stylist And Designer in NY - Philadelphia
- Claudia Da Ponte Fashion Stylist in Vancouver, BC Canada
- Mahjuba Levine Fashion, Wardrobe Stylist in San Diego, CA
- Jolie Carrillo-Allen Make Up Artist Stylist in Kansas City, KS
- Victoria Stiles Fashion Editorial Makeup Artist in Washington DC
- Haneey Brown Make-up Artist & Stylist in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Melissa Marie Hernandez: Editorial Photographer in Philadelphia