Brian Keith Fashion Editorial Photographer in New York
Biography - Brian Keith was born and raised in New York City. He was first introduced to the world of photography by his mother while on summer vacation. It was when Brian moved to Miami for college that he became involved in fashion photography.
His experience while in Miami in the mid-1990s, both assisting other photographers and working on his own, helped shape Brian's photography.
After time in Miami, Brian Keith returned to New York City, where his photographs capture metropolitan glamour with a unique downtown edge. His greatest inspiration is people, whose individual beauty he sees and captures.
Brian Keith was a recipient of Harper’s Bazaar's Talent Search 2nd place prize. He was also a Surface Magazine Avante Garde winner. His work has appeared in Cosmopolitan, New York Times Magazine, Dealer De Luxe, French Photo, Blue, Qvest, Oyster, Nico, and Trace. His advertising clients include Nokia, Home Depot, Dutchesse Jeans, Anna Maria, Laser Cosmetics, and Lycra.
Brian currently resides in New York City.
35 East 35th St.
New York, NY 10016
- Brian Yungblut Beauty Fashion Lingerie Photographer in Canada
- Brian Morris Sports Fashion Photographer in Tahoe City, CA
- Scott Wasserman Professional Stylist in New York City, New York
- Regine Leonie Stock Photographer in Brooklyn, New York
- Roshar Professional Makeup Artist in New York City
- Gazelland Magazine - New York City
- Joseph Kushick Wedding Photographer in Amherst, Massachusetts