Bre' Cameron Wedding Kids Portrait Photographer in San Diego, CA
Born and raised in the Midwest in the small town of Findlay, Ohio, Bre’ Cameron was practically created to be a photographer. Her father, Doug, owned his own studio and trained her from a very young age on everything from lighting to composition.
During high school she took classes, learned how to operate in a wet lab and was gifted a Nikon D60 for her 18th birthday. After graduation, Bre’ joined the United States Navy as a Photographer’s Mate. From 2001 to 2006, she was stationed in San Diego, absorbing the culture and winning several awards for her photography.
Bre’s enlistment ended in 2006 with an Honorable Discharge, and she exited the Navy as a Second Class Petty Officer. Since departing the service, Bre’s primary interests (besides her gorgeous daughter, Jasmyne) have been portrait and wedding photography.
In early 2007, it became time for her to start actively pursuing her passions, and became what she is today, her own business; Bre’ Cameron Photography. Though she is not the traditional wedding photographer, she portrays in her imagery the raw emotions seen at such events.
Employing her years of training in combination with her heightened awareness on what a wedding party is ultimately searching for.
- Jacob Chinn Wedding Beauty Kids Photographer in Tucson, AZ
- Nick Mantzel of VIP Studio Wedding Photographer in San Diego, CA
- Blaine Photography - Weddings in San Diego - LA - San Francisco, CA
- Adam Rowell Fashion Portrait Photographer in San Diego, CA
- John Molligo Photographer Cinematographer in Boise, Idaho
- Richard Rives Senior Portraits Photographer in San Antonio, TX
- ASRPHOTO Portrait and Wedding Photography in Southampton, UK