Bob Jones Fashion Glamour Photography in Syracuse, NY
I am a serious photographer who is passionate about my art and I'm willing to work with people to expand my experience. I am a competitive photographer who has won several ribbons in local and state competitions.
I am the organizer and founder for the CNY Model Meetup Group. We are an informal group with over 70 members dedicated to bringing models, photographers, makeup artists and other members of the modeling industry together. We hold monthly meetings with a focus on networking and developing local talent. We also hold photo shoots where we bring the group together to learn & expand our portfolios.
What to expect
I treat everyone I work with like a professional. My attitude is this is a working environment. Yes, we have fun, but we don't allow drugs or alcohol on the set, and the photographers aren't allowed to touch the models.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
I'm currently booking Fashion & Glamour photo shoots. We hold organized TFCD photo shoots as part a group, but if you want a private studio photo shoot, the fees are $50.00/hour with a 3 hour minimum This includes makeup. I am looking for female glamour and fashion subjects as well as male models. I am open to shooting nude or implied-nude photography if that is what you are looking for but, when you work with me, it will be a NO pressure photo shoot. That is - no pressure to pose nude or with lingerie. I won't mention it if you don't. I am not interested in doing erotic photography at any point.
Old Style Glamour
Dance - Ballet & ethnic/cultural
Figure Study - Clothed and/or Nude
Lingerie - model's choice - Don't have to do this if you don't want
Retro underwear and clothing
Evening Dress and Wear
Models should understand that if you say you will work with me and we schedule a photo shoot, if you are a no-call/no-show, I will not work with you again. If you call me to cancel, we can always reschedule.
There are 3 types of models.
* The professional - Shows up on time with a can do attitude. He or she knows what they want out of a photo shoot.
* The part time model - Shows up on time with a willing to learn attitude. He or she is trying to figure out where they fit in.
* The wannabe - Says they are interested, but then doesn't show. They watch top model on TV and dream of being a model, but can't see all the hard work that really goes into being a success.
Which of these are you?
- Oubon Fashion Makeup Artistry in Syracuse Auburn Rochester, NY
- Genivev Fashion Lingerie Swimsuit Model in Dallas, TX
- Emmy Gothic Lingerie Model in Oxford - Birmingham - London
- Image 1st - Fashion Model Actor Musician Photography in Miami
- Eric Truax Fashion Beauty Photographer in Albany, NY
- Models In The Wild! Glamour Headshots Photographers in Hollywood, CA
- Ron Bradley Fashion Beauty Photographer in Phoenix AZ