Blue Cliff Cosmetology Esthetician Career College in Mobile, AL
Blue Cliff Carreer College is a proud to now offer a 1500 hour pre-licensing Cosmetology program providing some of the very latest industry techniques.
Upon successful completion of the 1500 course, students will receive a diploma and be able to practice a wide array of procedures in the cosmetology industry.
This course prepares you to take the State Practical Exam and the written exam which are both required for you to obtain a license to practice Cosmetology.
In addition, instruction and training are provided in the proper care, maintenance, and use of tools and equipment and in all applicable local, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations.
After completing the 1500 hour program you will receive a diploma. This course prepares you to take the State Practical Exam (which is hands on) and the written exam which are both required for you to obtain a license to practice Esthetics.
The course is approved for credit hours and the breakdown is available in part two of the catalog.
Enjoy the rewards of helping people look and feel their best!
Help people overcome skin problems and disorders
Choose the career setting that is most appealing to you!
Work with a Plastic Surgeon
Work with a Dermatologist
Work in a glamorous health spa
Work in a salon in one of many fabulous resort destinations
Work aboard a cruise ship!
- Mia Moriguchi Makeup Artist Esthetician in Honolulu, HI
- Keri G Make-up Artist in Jacksonville - Tallahassee, FL
- Alma Fashion Wedding Make-Up Artist Hairstylist in San Francisco
- New Beginning College of Cosmetology in Albertville, AL
- Virginia College Cosmetology Program in Birmingham, AL
- Beauty Cosmetology Schools Directory - BeautySchoolsDirectory.com
- Rebekah Wedding Mobile Makeup Artist in Sydney Australia