Ava Bock Art Photography in Wilmington, North Carolina
I photograph conceptualized fine art works. Everything that I do with the exception of Photojournalism, is shot from that perspective.
I categorize my work under three categories; Human, Natural, and Designed. Human, strictly deals with people and nothing else. This is mostly nude work dealing with form, shape and pose.
Nud3 modeling is also under this heading. Natural, deals with anything and everything that is found in the natural world. Landscapes, plants and animals, and texture images can all be found under this heading. Designed, covers everything created by humans.
It does not matter if you are looking for a dress, a coffee cup, or a jetty. If a human conceived, designed, built, or intruded on nature with it that is the gallery where you will find it.
I do not shoot during the months of December and January. Please keep that in mind when you schedule.
Please call 910.795.4411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appt.
- Barry A. Noland Digital Photography in Nashville, TN
- Sean Davis Portraiture Photographer in Tamarindo, Costa Rica
- Aphnea - Beauty Fashion Photographer in Bergamo, Italy
- Tom Sapp Wedding Photographer in Wilmington, NC
- David Diggz Fashion Lingerie Model Photographer in Detroit, MI
- Liliana Wedding Portrait Photographer in Northern California
- James Wardell Portrait Events Photographer in Barcelona, Spain