Ana Monique Make-up Artist Hair Stylist in LA - San Diego - Honolulu
Born on the island if O'ahu, Ana (pronounced Ahn-ya) was discovered by a modeling agency which landed her first job doing a runway show for Oscar De La Renta. "I always loved fashion, I wanted to be a designer".
After graduation, Ana decided to move to Milan where she modeled for designers in their runway shows. "Modeling opened my eyes to the creative and high-energy world of make-up, hair and style. "I would love to watch the make-up artists and hair stylists create such beautiful looks and watched their ideas come to life in each model they worked on.
I realized that make-up could be a good creative outlet for me. It was an art and it was something I could be good at."
After living in Milan, Paris and New York, Ana ended up in Los Angeles where she began to freelance as a make-up artist for companies like AVEDA, La Prairie, and TIGI and she studied and graduated from Make-up Designory in Los Angeles.
Working with high profile clients and celebrities, she has styled many who have attended the Oscars, Grammys and Emmy Awards to name a few. Ana has worked events both nationally and internationally. "I am always looking for the next big thing, the next trend. Or revisiting a look which is timeless and classic.
It is a meditation for me and I strive to accentuate the beauty in my clients.
I admire and learn from those who paved the way in this industry and in the world...the world is my inspiration and I grow with each person I have the opportunity to work with."
- Mandy Carpenter Fashion Runway Makeup Artist in Los Angeles
- Kristian Ruscitti Fashion Lingerie Model in Portland, OR
- Couture Weaves Professional Hair Weaving in New York
- Rachael Hood Airbrush Makeup Artist Hair Stylist in Dallas, TX
- Shaun Alexander Fashion Wedding Photographer in Los Angeles
- Phoebe Dawson Fashion Makeup Artist in Los Angeles
- Angelique Hair And Makeup Artist in Sioux Falls, SD