Adam Rowell Fashion Portrait Photographer in San Diego, CA
I grew up in San Diego where I was surrounded by art. My mother was a fine artist and musician and my father was a photographer and illustrator. I fist stepped into the photography arena professionally in 2004 after 12 years of owning and operating my own advertising and graphic design agency.
I decided to do photography full time and opened my studio which is one of San Diego's only full service photography production studios that specialize in fashion, beauty and glamour photography.
I have a large network of talented wardrobe stylists and hair and makeup artists that I call on to help me create my images, I am always an active personal collaborator with my creative team, the talent and all of my clients and .
I would describe myself as quiet and easy going. I have a great passion for the control and manipulation of light sources which I have obsessively explored to create my signature style.
It is the primary focus and starting point of all of my photos. I like creating images that are full of emotion. I try to set the mood for the viewer so they will experience my photos with a feeling of romance, magic and mystery.
- Jeanne San Diego Hair & Makeup Artist in Los Angeles
- Nick Mantzel of VIP Studio Wedding Photographer in San Diego, CA
- Michael R. Moore Photographic Artist in Los Angeles
- Infinity Photography & Design in Coeur d' Alene - Spokane, WA
- John Manning Fashion Corporate Photography in Chicago IL
- Kirsten Perrin Glamour Wedding Airbrush Makeup Artist in San Diego, CA
- Mike Edgeton Wedding Portraits Photographer in Tucson - San Diego