Abigail Montes Make-Up Artist Beauty Consultant in New York
My philosophy on make-up is simple: Photoshop is nice but in real life, beautiful skin is better.
In the 3 years since becoming a make-up artist, I have seen countless girls breaking into the industry without a clue about skin care. Make-up will only look as smooth as the canvas its on, so I emphasize on skin care in the application process. It's amazing what a 10 minute facial will do.
If you're looking for a soft & natural or seductive look, its a specialty of mine. That doesn't mean I'm limited as an artist.
I love drama in make-up and am willing to go as far as your creativity will take you, with a few ideas of my own.
- Melinda Montoya High Fashion Bridal Make-up Artist in Los Angeles
- Blue Lotus Holistic Center Organic Skin Care in La Mesa, CA
- Lashes & Lace Airbrush Wedding Makeup Artistry in Dallas, TX
- Kim Henkel Makeup, Skin Care, Male Grooming in New York
- Lena T. Hanson Makeup Artist Esthetician in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Jennifer Reneer Bridal Makeover Make-up Artist in Houston, TX
- Jurate Esthetician Makeup Artist in Long Beach, CA